- Contracts of Employment / Employment Contracts
- Staff / Employee Handbooks
- Expert Legal Advice for Employers on Employment Law
Employment Law Solicitors in Leicester
I’m an Employment Law Solicitor in Leicester and I provide Leicester Businesses with advice on their Employees and Employment Law / HR Issues. I always strive to provide:
- Plain English Advice
- Time – to understand your situation and all that you’re faced with
- Results – getting the best possible result for you
- Value – fixed fees for your certainty where possible
- Convenience – meetings by phone, video call or in-person at a time to suit you.
Our Employment Law Protect Package – Summary
Employers Employment Law / HR Support Package
Through Nexa Law, I offer business clients a really simple, low cost but high quality, Employment Law Package as part of the NexaFlex scheme.
As a subscriber to the employment law scheme, you get:
- up to date employment contracts and offer letters – if you have contracts of employment in place we will review and update, or draft a whole new set for you.
- full employee/staff handbook with useful policies such as:
- disciplinary policy
- capability / performance policy
- maternity and paternity rights (and similar family-friendly policies)
- social media policy
- holiday policy
- plus up to 45 additional policies
- ongoing advice direct with a solicitor on any HR and Employment Law matters all year round, by phone and email – not a call centre and not just simply provision of PDF guides to help you. We’ll tell you exactly what you need to do, prepare the letters and documents required, and be there every step of the way.
- yearly review of all paperwork to ensure they are up to date and as good as they can be.
- discounted rates on Employment Tribunal claims
For more information about each option in the Employment Law Flex scheme download the packages information here.
Why use me as your Employment Law Solicitor?
I’m Steven Mather and I’m a very experienced Employment Law Solicitor for Businesses. I have dealt with hundreds of employment law matters for businesses over the last 12+ years of practising as a solicitor.
Free Staff Handbooks? Worthwhile?
I’ve seen a number of websites offering a free staff handbook. Here’s why I think your business is much better off investing a small amount in a proper handbook:
- Our package also includes my team’s expert legal advice on any employment law and HR issues throughout the year at no extra cost.
- Policies in a handbook are super important – get them right and follow them to the word, and you shouldn’t encounter any employment tribunal claims. Get them wrong, and that’s where claims start!
- Employment Law changes regularly – often at least twice a year there are new laws. We help you stay on top of the changes.
- Almost every other provider of HR services that we’ve come across don’t really do advice. They provide you with PDF guides and some vague non-bespoke commentary. It’s not much more than google and doing it yourself.
Employment Tribunal Insurance
Lots of big providers of employment law packages sell the benefits of employment tribunal insurance – they say it will cover all your legal costs if there is a claim made against you. On the face of it, it looks incredibly attractive.
However, the reality is that if you don’t follow your policies to the word and do not follow their advice, you will not be covered by the insurance. If you/your employees have been discriminatory, then you will not be covered by the insurance.
You’re only covered by the insurance if you have policies in place and you follow them properly and you follow their ‘advice’. Well, if you do all that, then there shouldn’t be a claim to deal with anyway.
So in my view, the amount you pay for the insurance is not worthwhile and much better invested in getting expert advice from an experienced solicitor and not just a paralegal in a call centre.
If you’re looking for expert advice, guidance and support and are looking for contracts of employment and a staff handbook then get in touch. I can help you.
No Obligation Free Call
Get in touch for your no-obligation free call with a solicitor
Employment Law Solicitor
Call on 0116 3667 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org