- Domain Name disputes
- Amazon & Ebay Selling Claims
- Defamation claims online
- Social media claims
- Removal of copyright eg removal of videos from Youtube.
Internet Disputes Solicitors
If you need an expert solicitor in Internet Law, disputes from e-commerce, social media and websites, then I can help. I’m Steven Mather and I have dealt with hundreds of disputes worth millions of pounds and every time we strive to provide:
- Plain English Advice
- Time – to understand your situation and all that you’re faced with
- Results – getting the best possible result for you
- Value – fixed fees for your certainty where possible
- Convenience – meetings by phone, video call or in-person at a time to suit you.
Urgent Internet Dispute Advice?
What are internet disputes?
Do you have an online business and are you looking for a solicitor who acts for Amazon Sellers, eBay Sellers and is familiar with Amazon Brand Registry, online protection of intellectual trademarks and passing off issues.
Although “internet law” is probably not a thing, over the years I have helped a significant number of clients who have an online business, or whose disputes have gone online.
Internet disputes are any disputes which involve the online world. I’ve helped a famous Sports Club in removing unauthorised videos from Youtube, Facebook and other social media. I’ve helped people in Social Media disputes, mostly which are based on defamation.
Copyright infringement claims can occur often online, where both whole websites and pages from websites have been copied by another party, and I can provide legal advice on these matter.
I’ve also been involved in Domain Name disputes, including Nominet and ICANN and can help you if your domain has been stolen, or another business is using a similar or confusing domain name.
Why use me as an Internet Disputes Lawyer?
Steven Mather is a very experienced litigation solicitor. I have dealt with hundreds of disputes, from a few thousand pounds up to multi-million pound disputes.
I can help you from start to finish. General steps in an internet dispute might include:
- Letter of Claim / Letter before action
- Issuing or defending a claim either in High Court or County Court
- Exploring settlement eg via mediation
- Preparing for trial
- Enforcement of a CCJ
* In the interests of transparency, I don’t always win, but I like winning and I want to get you the very best result possible. Rest assured, I will fight your corner every step of the way.
Recent examples of internet & e-commerce disputes
Here’s a sample of the kinds of online disputes I’ve dealt with recently:
- removal of videos from Youtube and Facebook for a famous Sports Club
- advice relating to sale of dog harnesses online
- reported case in Intellectual Property Enterprise Court relating to the sale of Flagpoles on Amazon and eBay
- advice in relation to website copyright infringement for a counsellor
- advice relating to online sales of Smell-a-Like perfumes
- online defamation claim
- removal of advertising online which included brand/trademarks
- advice on domain name squatting
- plus much more….
How much do internet disputes cost?
There is quite a wide range in costs, as it depends on the value, complexity and other party’s actions. The following costs are estimates only and do not include disbursements such as Court Fees, Experts or Barristers costs. You will be given a bespoke estimate or fixed fee when we discuss your case.
A Letter of Claim on an internet dispute is likely to cost between £150-1000 plus VAT.
A claim in Court could vary in cost from perhaps £5,000 plus VAT to £150,000 plus VAT, depending on the complexity, issues, size of claim and other factors.
If you’re unsure on the question of fees, or on any aspect of online disputes then speak to me, litigation solicitor Steven Mather.
Just fill in the form on the side of this page, or give me a call to discuss further.
Instruct Me Now
To instruct a internet disputes specialist, contact me now.
Intenet Disputes Solicitor
Call 0116 3667 900 or email email@example.com